The FPDA Motion & Control Network met in September for the annual FPDA / ISD Joint Industry Summit in Savannah along with their colleagues from the International Sealing Distribution Association.
Joining forces in 2010, the two associations conduct a joint convention to deliver a four-day educational, networking and business-development event.
FPDA members elected the following new board members and officers for the 2016 - 2017 term:
- President – Andrea Tysdal, JEM Technical, Inc.
- President Elect – Scott Durand, Kraft Fluid Systems, Inc.
- Treasurer – Keath Ford, Kaman Industrial Technologies Corp.
- Convention Chair – Taryn West, K.R. West Company, Inc.
- Young Executives Chair – Daniel Starkweather, Alkon Corporation
- Member at Large – Craig Whited, Hydra-Power Systems, Inc.
FPDA Board Members:
- Jeff Behling, Stauff Corporation
- Chris Walker, Connector Specialists, Inc.
Tribute, Inc. has been a long time member of FPDA and our customers have long been at the forefront of their industry. We congratulate Scott Durant (Kraft Fluid Systems), Taryn West (K.R. West Co.), and Chris Walker (Connector Specialists) on their new positions and their participation in this great organization.